HTTP POST not working
Author Message
 HTTP POST not working

Hi,

I am trying to use Crescent's Internet ToolPak to automate access to a
server.

The server is using CGI and is happy when a browser does a POST of a
form, but fails when I try the same thing from my application.

Is there an easy way for me to capture the output from Netscape and
from Crescent's OCX so that I could detect the differences?

Thanks, Jerry.

Mon, 09 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 HTTP POST not working

Jerry,

What does your code look like when you do the POST?

--
David Cleary   ~   PDQComm 3.1 - Now with TAPI support
Senior Software Engineer

Purchase and download components from our secure web sever
http://crescent.progress.com

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am trying to use Crescent's Internet ToolPak to automate access to a
> server.

> The server is using CGI and is happy when a browser does a POST of a
> form, but fails when I try the same thing from my application.

> Is there an easy way for me to capture the output from Netscape and
> from Crescent's OCX so that I could detect the differences?

> Thanks, Jerry.

Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Post to Public Folder not working

2. Large data posts not working??

3. POST method NOT WORKING... pls help

4. GetChunk with POST, Why does this not work?

5. Inet control does not work with POST method ?

6. .update not working (cross post from access.dataaccess.pages)

7. http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu

8. word macro to use HTTP Post to send currently loaded word file

9. Http post with WebClients with Timeout

10. Http post and "&" char

11. how to make an http post?

12. HTTP Post of Form Data