Are Webclasses dead?
Author Message
 Are Webclasses dead?

Hi,

I want to start developing Webclasses, but I found very few information
about it. How good are Webclasses, i.e. is there anything I can't do with
them? And will Microsoft support them in future versions?

Thanks

Chris

Thu, 29 May 2003 19:08:40 GMT
 Are Webclasses dead?

Hi.

Quote:
>I want to start developing Webclasses, but I found very few information
>about it. How good are Webclasses, i.e. is there anything I can't do with
>them? And will Microsoft support them in future versions?

A similar question was asked the other day. This was the response from
Klaus Probst:

Well, Microsoft will stop supporting them very soon, so you'd better
stop
using them.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Klaus H. Probst, MVP
   http://www.vbbox.com/
   http://www.mvps.org/ccrp/

Please post/reply to the newsgroup(s)

Thu, 29 May 2003 19:14:41 GMT
 Are Webclasses dead?
If you read VB.NET stuff they dropping webclasses and moving everything over
to asp+

Quote:

> Hi.

> >I want to start developing Webclasses, but I found very few information
> >about it. How good are Webclasses, i.e. is there anything I can't do with
> >them? And will Microsoft support them in future versions?

> A similar question was asked the other day. This was the response from
> Klaus Probst:

> Well, Microsoft will stop supporting them very soon, so you'd better
> stop
> using them.

> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
> Klaus H. Probst, MVP
>    http://www.vbbox.com/
>    http://www.mvps.org/ccrp/

> Please post/reply to the newsgroup(s)

Thu, 29 May 2003 22:25:58 GMT

1. Are Webclasses dead?

2. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

4. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

5. When is 5:00 AM not 5:00 AM? When it's 5:00 AM.

6. Access dead line reminder

7. Raising the Dead

8. Check for Dead / Inactive Hyperlinks

9. Brain Dead

10. is this NG dead?

11. dead textbox

12. This code is wanted...dead or alive.