program to redirect web visitors
Author Message
 program to redirect web visitors

Does anyone know where I could find samples of a program, either perl, or VB
which would accept a parameter when executed from the cgi-bin directory on
the web, and redirect the user to another web site.  This is to take care of
referrals from other sites, and to give them credit for referring customers.

Thanks in advance.

Scott Baxter

Sun, 11 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 program to redirect web visitors
Hello Scott,

If you are using ASP then you can just do Reponse.Redirect to redirect to a
page.

To give credits to the referring customer, you can make a small dll that has
1 method which
accepts 1 parameter.

Hope this helps,
All the BEST.
-----------------------
I Love Newsgroup family :-)

Mon, 12 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending Web Visitors to a backup web site if main one is down

2. Conditionally redirecting visitors

3. WEB VISITOR COUNTER.

4. Spread ActiveX data editing by web visitor

5. How to show the IP of the visitors of my web page

6. web.config and redirect user

7. Web forms redirect to another browser window

8. redirecting a web page in ASP

9. redirect to another web page

10. redirect web page from vb if I have window handle

11. redirect web page from vb if I have window handle

12. redirect Netscape or AOL web browser...