VB/Inet Control component crashes VB
Author Message
 VB/Inet Control component crashes VB

I have built a component (DLL) which I use in active server page to connect
to a credit card system at a specific URL and return results to the ASP
page.
The component works very well but when I debug it through VB, either opening
in a browser or adding a test project, whenever I try to stop the project,
it locks up.
I am using an Inet Xfer control on a form in the DLL to do the communication
to the credit card processor.
I tried to out the inet control in a user control and tried to load it as a
reference but could not get either to work.
The only way I could get success was to put the control on a form.
When I compile the DLL, it seems to work well but I may be having related
problem as I have to reboot everytime I want to recompile even with the DLL
in Transaction Server. Or I have to recompile under another name and rebuild
the package in MTX.

Any Ideas???
Bill MacIntyre
Moncton NB Canada

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Inet Control Crashes VB -- HELP

2. Component locks VB using Inet Xfer Control

3. VB Locks stopping VB DLL project using Inet Xfer Control

4. VB Component crashing IIS

5. VB Component crashing IIS

6. Inet Control Crashes Project

7. INET Control Crashing; VStudio 6.0, VB6.0

8. Visual Basic 6.0 enterprise crashes while compiling with Microsoft MAPI Control components

9. Crash: VB Crashes with CR 7

10. VB 5 INet Control BUG Confirmed!

11. VB locks using Inet Xfer Control in DLL

12. VB 6.0 Inet Control FTP Problem