How to conver a standard form(.frm) to Web enabled form
Author Message
 How to conver a standard form(.frm) to Web enabled form

Hi
I am using VB6 as my front end.

I have converted an existing standard form to userdocument (through Activex
migration wizard) i.e VBD file, now I have created a HTML file and axising
the vbd file, I can browse locally but when i browse from the other machine
(I have Lan Setup NT), I am able to download the vbd file but it is not
openning the vbd file in the browser but displays a message
1.Open from existing location
2.Save to Local Hard disk
I have tried both the methods, it dose not work,

Please guid me, how to convert a standard form to Web enabled project and
axis throughout the network.

Regards
Fareed

Wed, 16 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transferring standard contact data from standard contact forms into contact custom forms

2. Displaying a row from a datagrid on a separate web form to enable editing

3. form VB form to web based form

4. Problem enabling a non-enabled form.

5. Custom form to create and Standard form to display

6. Advancing from a standard form to a new continuation form

7. For Each frm in Forms

8. Printing a form frm.printform

9. Forms (.frm)

10. Public Sub CenterForm (Frm as Form)

11. How to Convert a standard Form to Web enabled project.

12. Error when loading a form(.frm)