Error in Creating a Dial-Up Connection in Visual Basic - Help Needed
Author Message
 Error in Creating a Dial-Up Connection in Visual Basic - Help Needed

I have this code in an app, but it isn't working very well  :

Private Sub CreateConn()
On Error Resume Next
Dim res
res = Shell("rundll32.exe rnaui.dll,Remote_Crea{*filter*}try " & "Bancared", 1)

DoEvents

SendKeys "Bancared", True
SendKeys "{enter}", True

SendKeys "502", True
SendKeys "{tab}", True
SendKeys "3620051", True
SendKeys "{tab}", True
SendKeys "Guatemala", True
SendKeys "{enter}", True
SendKeys "{enter}", True
End Sub

Anyone have example source code, or any guide to create a Dial-Up Connection
in Visual Basic ??

Thanks for any help and my best regards,

Jose Maria Bustamante Zamora

Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error in Creating a Dial-Up Connection in Visual Basic - Help Needed

2. I need Help with win95/98 Dial-Up Networking and Visual Basic

3. invoke Dialup Networking Connection with Visual Basic

4. Setting-up a Dial-Up Connection via Visual Basic

5. need API code to create a DUN connection under Dial up networking

6. need API code to create a DUN connection under Dial up networking

7. Need to know how to dial connection, when both Ethernet and Lan Dial-up active

8. how to create Dial up Network through visual basic

9. Visual Basic gurus: need help creating run-time frm

10. Need help: Using Visual Basic 6.0 to create Modules in Access 97

11. Need help: Using Visual Basic 6.0 to create Modules in Access 97

12. Help needed : Visual basic 6 + myQDBC + run time errors 80040e38