web browser
Author Message
 web browser

Is there a way to give IE a list of sites to look at, then view them later,
offline?

Any help would be appreciated.

Scott Baxter

Sat, 20 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 web browser
Hi !

Quote:
>Is there a way to give IE a list of sites to look at, then view them later,
>offline?

If you bookmark a special site as channel and after that go offline,
those sites should be in the browsers cache.

Greetings from Patrick

--
Table-Tennis in the Police Sports Club Karlsruhe e.V.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pepino/psv.htm

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web Browser: Opening link in new Web Browser window

2. How to make my web browser as a default web browser

3. Web browser control, .Document object browser/viewer?

4. web browser experts needed for helping with the creation of the best internet browser(freeware)

5. Size of web page in web browser object

6. Printing a Web Page in Web Browser Control

7. Detecting bad web site in web browser control

8. Make IE always as default web browser every time I started up my own Web Browser in VB

9. Microsoft Web Browser

10. OLE web browser embedding and parameter passing

11. help w/ActiveX Ctl 82 (MS Web Browser)

12. SendObject spawns web browser not outlook...