Change text size in WebBrowser control?
Author Message
 Change text size in WebBrowser control?

I can't seem to find a way to change the text size in the WebBrowser control
during run time.  I've tried the following but with no luck.  Any
suggestions appreciated.

"HTMLBrows.ExecWB OLECMDID_ZOOM, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, 5, Null"

Sun, 04 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Change text size in WebBrowser control?

Quote:
> The pIn parameter has to be a Long. Also, the pOut parameter should be
> vbNullString (equivalent to a C NULL), or just omitted. Null is a vb
Variant
> value.
>     HTMLBrows.ExecWB OLECMDID_ZOOM, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, Clng(5)

  Also, "5" is invalid, it should be 0-4.  If you turn off "on error resume
next", it causes an error.

---Mike

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. To change the font size of the text displayed in a WebBrowser control

2. change font size in webbrowser control

3. How Do I: Change Font Size in WebBrowser Control

4. Change font size in Webbrowser control? Please

5. Text size in webbrowser control

6. Webbrowser control text size

7. Can I change textarea text in webbrowser control?

8. Macro to change text, also changes font size.

9. Adjust size and position of controls under the change of the Form size

10. Adjust size and position of controls under the change of the Form size

11. Changing Font Size with Webbrowser.OCX

12. controls to change when screen resolution or form size is changed