new instance of WEB Browser control
Author Message
 new instance of WEB Browser control

Hello,

I am a rookie when it comes to VB controls.  Is it
possible to create a second, third... instance of the WEB
browser control?

thanks

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 01:33:01 GMT
 new instance of WEB Browser control
Yes, it is.  When I have done this I have a separate browser form,
with a webbrowser control on it, and other bits like an address bar
and/or status bar if needed.
This is a very simple example of how it could be done.  You may want
to set the NewForm as an array to enable you to access the different
windows.  If you need more help let me know

Grant

Option Explicit
Dim NewForm As Form
Private Sub Command1_Click()
Set NewForm = New Form1
NewForm.Show
NewForm.WebBrowser1.Navigate "www.google.com"
End Sub

Quote:

> Hello,

> I am a rookie when it comes to VB controls.  Is it
> possible to create a second, third... instance of the WEB
> browser control?

> thanks

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 00:51:21 GMT

1. Web Browser: Opening link in new Web Browser window

2. Keeping new windows withing the Web Browser Control and Not Opening in New Window

3. cannot launch multiple instances of web browser control SHDocVw.dll

4. Define which instance of Word application to Web Browser control

5. Web Browser Control - Limit Sites and instances

6. !!!!!!!New Window in Web Browser Control!!!!!!

7. Problem with SESSION VARIABLES using netscape when opening a new instance of the browser

8. Web browser control, .Document object browser/viewer?

9. how do I indentify new data from the server to the browser in a browser control

10. How to make my web browser as a default web browser

11. Printing a Web Page in Web Browser Control

12. Detecting bad web site in web browser control