HTTP Request using WinInet
Author Message
 HTTP Request using WinInet

Does anyone know of any resources , code samples for issuing HTTP Requests
over the internet using WinInet API ? I am not looking for page reads. I
want to be able to run a method on a server object thru HTTP request.

Situation;

    I would like to run a MTS component from a remote machine by sending an
HTTP Request. I believe one of the approaches would be to use HTTP, as i
have FireWall restrictions. So, the remote client machine which is connected
thru a dial-up connection to internet, has to kick-off a MTS components'
method and get back an array. The client applications could be a stand-alone
VB EXE or an ActiveX control sited on a web page.

TIA,

Sriharsha.

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Weird problem with files deltion using wininet HTTP and ASP vbscript

2. Get dir structure from HTTP address using WinInet

3. Get dir structure from HTTP address using WinInet

4. HTTP Post using WinInet.DLL

5. Using wininet.dll with HTTP

6. WININET DLL USING HTTP GET TO DOWNLOAD BINARY FILES

7. HTTP Certificates using wininet.dll

8. Uploading Files through HTTP Using Wininet

9. Using Wininet to retrieve binary files over HTTP?

10. using windows network username from an HTTP request to login to a SQL Server

11. How to do Http request using ASP

12. HTTP request using VB