Opening a web page with activex control
Author Message
 Opening a web page with activex control

This may be a simple question and I hope it has a simple answer.  I'm trying
to write my first ActiveX control to use on my web page.  It will be a menu
that highlights text with the mouseover event and when the user clicks on a
particular label, the click event will direct the user to that web page.
I'm having trouble figuring out how to get the link working, however.  Can
someone help me out with this?  Can I do this within the control, or do I
need to do some scripting in the web page?

TIA,

Jeff

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Opening a web page with activex control
Look up the "NavigateTo" function.

Tom

Quote:

>This may be a simple question and I hope it has a simple answer.  I'm
trying
>to write my first ActiveX control to use on my web page.  It will be a menu
>that highlights text with the mouseover event and when the user clicks on a
>particular label, the click event will direct the user to that web page.
>I'm having trouble figuring out how to get the link working, however.  Can
>someone help me out with this?  Can I do this within the control, or do I
>need to do some scripting in the web page?

>TIA,

>Jeff

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. open local web page evb winsock control?

2. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES

3. ActiveX control from Web Page

4. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES

5. Using ActiveX control in web page?

6. HELP: Using ActiveX Control in web page

7. Activex Control on Web Page w/Database connectivity

8. Modify an database from an activeX control in a web page

9. How do I pass an image to an ActiveX control in a web page

10. activex controls in web pages

11. ActiveX Control On Web Page

12. ActiveX control on a web page