Load new page from ActiveX control in IE4
Author Message
 Load new page from ActiveX control in IE4

The subject says it all. I would like to load a new page in IE4 from
within an ActiveX control that was loaded from the current page. Any
ideas?

Thanks,

Karl Moss

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Load new page from ActiveX control in IE4
Try the following

Create or expose an event for your control
Use Visual Interdev and place your control on an HTML Document
Using HTML and VBScript (Also part of Visual InterDev) you put your
navigate code in the Active X control event procedure.

Scott

Quote:
> The subject says it all. I would like to load a new page in IE4 from
> within an ActiveX control that was loaded from the current page. Any
> ideas?

> Thanks,

> Karl Moss

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Load new page from ActiveX control in IE4
Try using the Hyperlink object as follows

UserControl.Hyperlink.NavigateTo "NewPage.htm"

you can also specify which frame is to load the new page.

Yasser Shohoud
Senior Software Engineer
Best! Software

Quote:

>The subject says it all. I would like to load a new page in IE4 from
>within an ActiveX control that was loaded from the current page. Any
>ideas?

>Thanks,

>Karl Moss

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. W2K Doesn't Load ActiveX Control But W98 and WXP Do Load ActiveX Control Correctly

2. Hyperlink.Naviagteto - Loads new IE4 Container

4. Why Does IE4 Load ActiveX Docs Twice?

5. IE4.0 not allowing ActiveX docs to load (even with low security)

6. Having IE4 opening a new page in full screen mode

7. MSChart Control in web page (IE4)

8. MS Chart Control in a web page (IE4)

9. Instantiating activex controls in IE4 security high

10. How can i load a new html page in a different frame

12. deploy ActiveX control VB6 to ie4