Interactions between an ActiveX-Object and ASP-Code ???
Author Message
 Interactions between an ActiveX-Object and ASP-Code ???

Is there a way for example to read the value of a textbox in an
activex-control over an aspscript(VBScript) i don't know how so i ask you
guys... I have an script with 4 textboxes (text1-text4) and now i want to
set the values into a variable in ASP, can you help me ??? thx JK

Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASP Database interaction using VBScript

2. interactions between ASP and Outlook Calendar

3. ASP User interaction

4. ASP VBscript, Javascript and Java interaction demo

5. Invoking Word from IE/ASP code, I get ActiveX Security Problems

6. ActiveX Component Can't Create Object Exception in ASP.Net

7. ActiveX object creation on an ASP page

8. use custom ActiveX com object in ASP

9. Passing an object to an ActiveX dll from ASP script

10. problems with ActiveX object writing to disk when called from ASP

11. activeX dll to provide ASP codes with IIS 5

12. How to instantiate Local ActiveX objects from ASP