win98
Author Message
 win98

Not really the right group but anyway.

As ive been on vacasion for a while and use my home internet access ive not
really read the old messages but anyway.

As ive upgraded my home pc to win98 and tried to do something with vb ive go
to a bug report.

If ive use the mscommoncontrol32.ocx file it crashes the computer when the
components is load to vb. Well perhaps i need a newer than the servicepack3
for vb has. Also few games crash in win98, so nothing is changed. I've have
to go back to win95 for some serious developing and anyway my new job when
it starts in a week or two is only for developing for nt workstation
envirioment. Then i need the shitty dualboot with fat32/ntfs probless and so
on.

Anyway if someone knows for any updates please let me know.

Wed, 03 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Remote Access Server on WIN98

2. File Open/Save dialog in Access 2000 running on Win98, Win2K and WinXP

3. shell command fails on XP, OK on Win98

4. Database works in Win98 but not Win2K

5. Problems with Access/VBA on Win98

6. Access App runs with Win2000/2K but not Win98

7. update on no - acc2000/win98

8. report of profit and loss account - acc2000/win98

9. Error in REPLACE() on Win98 but not 2K

10. Access XP - Reports run under Win2K, not under Win98

11. Trouble using application when upgrading from Win98 to Win2000

12. Shell works in Win98 but not in NT.