Controlarry of WebBrower control doesn't work
Author Message
 Controlarry of WebBrower control doesn't work

     I would like to use a control array on webbrowsers in my program.
I am using a sstab control that's created dynamically at run-time
determining
the number of tabs a user can see. On each of these tabs I need to place a
webbrowser control. I tried to use a controlarray and it worked fine in
a different ActiveX document into each of them but when switched tabs
between
them the ActiveX Document was missing information, such as labels, buttons,
etc.
Can you use a WebBrowser control as a control array, and if so, why doesn't
my
ActiveX Document displace correctly when switched too. I tried calling the
Webbrowsers
refresh method but this didn't help.

Joe Pacelli
Software Developer
a4 Health Systems

Tue, 08 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. IE3 doesn't work after working with webbrowser control

2. fRefreshLinks Doesn't work if path doesn't exist

3. when i put controls on the form the key press event doesn't work

4. Microsoft web control doesn't work

5. List Box Lost Control Doesn't Work

6. OPTION EXPLICIT DOESN'T WORK IN SCRIPT CONTROL

7. ActiveX control doesn't work with our testContainer

8. Communications control doesn't work

9. Visual Basic : Adding a control to form doesn't work

10. Help: Control Box doesn't work right.

11. Small toolbar look - toolbar control doesn't work properly

12. Activex control doesn't work when there is more then one on a form