winsock control
Author Message
 winsock control

Hi,
Im trying to use the winsock activeX control with VB5. When I try to put it
on a form i get an error message saying the system cannot find license
information. How do I solve this problem.
The component I try to use is 'Mswinsck.ocx'

thanks Stefan

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 winsock control
Stefan i've been searching news groups everywhere but i can't find a
solutiion...
and lots of people are having this problem.

Have you solved it yet???
if not i think we need to contact MS

Quote:
> Hi,
> Im trying to use the winsock activeX control with VB5. When I try to put
it
> on a form i get an error message saying the system cannot find license
> information. How do I solve this problem.
> The component I try to use is 'Mswinsck.ocx'

> thanks Stefan

Wed, 11 Jun 2003 03:54:31 GMT

1. VB6 Winsock Control vs. Winsock API

2. Winsock Control Error 2 winsock.listen

3. WinSock control CPU hog and gimme WinSock API! :)

4. use the winsock Control or winsock API

5. This make me very angry (Winsock 2 and Visual Basic Winsock Control)

6. use the winsock Control or winsock API

7. winsock api, not winsock control

8. winsock api vs winsock control

9. VB6 Winsock Control vs. Winsock API

10. winsock api vs winsock control

11. winsocks without winsock control?

12. which winsock control and html control to use