The following is the properties of the msinet.ocx file:
Date: Sept 11, 1997 9:27PM
version: 5.01.4511

Is there a newer Internet Transfer Control DLL which will resolve this
problem? Will using VB6 resolve the issue?

Thanks in advance for any input you may provide!

Steve

Tue, 03 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Checking for error http 404 on web page loading with webbrowser object

2. Load and Parse HTML Doc without WebBrowser Control

3. Printing an HTML page displayed in a WebBrowser control

4. WebBrowser Control Automatically Loads Page in Design/Run-Time

5. Is there any way I can have the WebBrowser control display the HTML page with ou

6. How to print HTML page from webBrowser Control : ANSWER

7. WebBrowser: Suppressing javascript error dialogue box?

8. WebBrowser control + javascript

9. Disabling Javascript alerts in webbrowser control

10. WebBrowser control and Javascript

11. WebBrowser control + javascript

12. calling a javascript function with the WebBrowser control...