inet problems, take a long time to finish downloading
Author Message
 inet problems, take a long time to finish downloading

Hi,
I'm trying to download a text file form a unix server. I'm using Inet and
it does the job except for 2 things; first it takes much more time to cancel
the connection or to exit the program after the download is finish, second
my text file seems alter, I'm not quit sure how, but I have
to reimport it in Excel because the file is delimitated by commas, and
resave it to get it right. Any input of you on this would be greatly
appreciate.

Thanks

Fri, 01 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. FTP/INET how long to finish

2. FTP/INET how long to finish

3. DAO garbage cleanup taking a LONG time...

4. It takes a long time to open Form

5. Script Control "Taking a long time"

6. Saving takes 100 times longer than loading..?

7. CreateObject takes unreasonably long time

8. VB InputB takes a long time in COM+

9. Accessing Paradox Table Takes *Long* Time

10. Takes a long time to truncate a SQL Svr table from a VB application

11. Establishing Dataabse connection takes long time

12. saving takes 100 times longer than loading...???