SMTP (SendMail example)
Author Message
 SMTP (SendMail example)

Hello

Since a lot of people have asked how they can send mail with VB, i have
coded a SMTP example.

The sample supports TextFile attachements only at this moment.
More attachements will be supported in the future.

Download it from:
  http://www.*-*-*.com/

//Jonas

Thu, 04 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 SMTP (SendMail example)
Wow.  I didn't realize a program to support SMTP could be so simple.  And
half of your code was just to support the file dialogue (something most
people would use the Common Dialogue Controls for), which will also come in
very handy.

Jon

Quote:

>Hello

>Since a lot of people have asked how they can send mail with VB, i have
>coded a SMTP example.

>The sample supports TextFile attachements only at this moment.
>More attachements will be supported in the future.

>Download it from:
>  http://surf.to/VbArea

>//Jonas

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 SMTP (SendMail example)

Quote:
> Wow.  I didn't realize a program to support SMTP could be so simple.  And
> half of your code was just to support the file dialogue (something most
> people would use the Common Dialogue Controls for), which will also come in
> very handy.

thanks :)

--
Regards,
  Jonas

Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 SMTP (SendMail example)
Do you have a version that I could use on a 16 bit 3x computor? All I want to do
is send a message to a person when My program finds a file in a certin dir. It
has to be 16 bit because the sending machine  is a PIN computer with WIN3x on it
Thanks for ANY Help Here.
Kenny
Quote:

> > Wow.  I didn't realize a program to support SMTP could be so simple.  And
> > half of your code was just to support the file dialogue (something most
> > people would use the Common Dialogue Controls for), which will also come in
> > very handy.

> thanks :)

> --
> Regards,
>   Jonas
>   http://surf.to/Vbarea

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. **FREE Make your applications SMTP compliant with an SMTP server and Sendmail Program for FREE**

2. **FREE Make your applications SMTP compliant with an SMTP server and Sendmail Program for FREE**

3. **FREE Make your applications SMTP compliant with an SMTP server and Sendmail Program for FREE**

4. Socket - SMTP - code example

5. CDO SMTP Sink example with VBScript

6. SMTP example?

7. Proposal: alt.binaries.examples.vb4 , alt.binaries.examples.vcpp , alt.binaries.examples.java

8. Proposal: alt.binaries.examples.vb4 , alt.binaries.examples.vcpp , alt.binaries.examples.java

9. sendmail

10. How can i attach an **MDB** using DoCmd.SendMail

11. Capturing sendmail event

12. sendmail in excel VB