Iinternet Transfer Control
Author Message
 Iinternet Transfer Control

I have built a little app using the ITC which manages to
do everything I want so far except rename the remote
file, which I'd like to do before sending a new version.

I run this
myUrl = txtURL.Text
myname1 = txtName1.Text
myname2 = txtName2.Text
Inet1.Execute myUrl, "rename " & myname1 & " " & myname2

and get this
Error! 12003: 350 File exists, ready for destination name
550 Copy.mdb: This function is only valid in Win32 mode.

and am lost

Any ideas gratefullly accepted

Jonathan

Sun, 25 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Iinternet Explorer Page Fault

2. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

3. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

4. Internet Transfer Control stalls transfer abruptly

5. Binary FTP Transfer with Inet Transfer Control

6. Setting transfer type in Internet Transfer Control

7. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

8. ASCII vs Binary Transfer in Iternet Transfer Control

9. HOWTO: Securely transfer a file using the Internet Transfer Control

10. FTP control (Internet Transfer Control)

11. Monitoring Data Transfer of Internet Transfer Contol

12. How to transfer a file greater than 64Kb w/ internet transfer ctrl