download webpage with VB.NET
Author Message
 download webpage with VB.NET

Hello folks,

how can I download a normal html Web Page to a string in VB.NET?

Thank you

Fri, 20 May 2005 21:05:08 GMT
 download webpage with VB.NET

Hi,

Please refer to the uploaded file.

--
Parker Zhang
Microsoft Developer Support

  Module1.vb
2K Download

Sun, 22 May 2005 15:04:10 GMT
 download webpage with VB.NET
Thank you for your response, but I cant make it work is ther a spezial
trick about it

Thank you

        Anton

Quote:
> Hi,

> Please refer to the uploaded file.

> --
> Parker Zhang
> Microsoft Developer Support

rights.

Tue, 24 May 2005 06:17:12 GMT

1. VB desktop app needs to download webpage source

2. Statuscode when downloading webpage

3. Need help with Download A Webpage.

4. How to download webpage source

5. Downloading and searching a webpage

6. --Best way of downloading webpage and parsing the file for some text fields

7. DOWNLOAD WEBPAGE WITHOUT GRAPHICS

8. Need help with Download A Webpage.

9. Download Webpages

10. Downloading webpages via winsock

11. Upload / Download ( Transfer ) files with VB.NET ?

12. vb.net - Detection of App and Progress Bar for Downloads