Visible or Not, help please!
Author Message
 Visible or Not, help please!

Hi,

In my VB6-DHTML project I am using both
an animated *.gif file and a progress bar
( inserted active X ) as well.

Please, how the heck can I make then Visible
or Not ?

Their .Visible properties are "gone" in VB6-DHTML.

Thanks a lot

Beny

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

2. App is not visible in alt-tab list unless form is visible in the taskbar

3. How to make Usercontrol visible at design time and not visible at run time? Please help.

4. Help Please - checking if form is visible

5. need help on print complete form not just the visible part as with PrintForm method

6. HELP: Slider control not visible

7. help:constituent controls are not visible

8. not visible text box not updating database

9. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

10. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

11. Coordinates of visible screen area (URG. please)

12. Progress Bar Visible errors please