Winsock control and echo
Author Message
 Winsock control and echo

Been playing with the Winsock control on VB6 and have ran
into an interesting problem.  Operating as a telnet
server, on Win2k the control does not echo back
characters to the client.  However, running the program
on WinXP, it appears the control does echo back the
characters to the client.  Am I missing something here or
is there a way to disable echo in the control?

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 12:06:43 GMT

1. Winsock and echo

2. Winsock Echo?

3. Winsock: telnet echo on

4. Winsock Echo?

5. VB6 Winsock Control vs. Winsock API

6. Winsock Control Error 2 winsock.listen

7. WinSock control CPU hog and gimme WinSock API! :)

8. Winsock vb Control vs Winsock 32 API??

9. use the winsock Control or winsock API

10. This make me very angry (Winsock 2 and Visual Basic Winsock Control)

11. use the winsock Control or winsock API

12. winsock api, not winsock control