Help with Logon to Exchange Server
Author Message
 Help with Logon to Exchange Server

We have a setup in which both the NT domains and the exchange server
domains are different and also the NT domain password is different
from the Exchange server password for the users.

If I have the information about the name of the Exchange server,
domain, mailbox name and password how can we access the users calendar
entries using a VB code

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:17:06 GMT

1. Help with Logon to Exchange Server

2. Help with Logon to Exchange Server

3. Logon Outlook on Exchange server

4. How can I get logon server name and IP address from logon script using wsh

5. VB logon in exchange/outlook

6. How do I handle CDO.logon without Exchange?

7. MAPI logon while using exchange

8. Logon on to MAPI Exchange Session using VB

9. Changing the users exchange mailbox on logon?

10. Outlook / Exchange Logon

11. Can't logon server -- please help

12. MAPI logon while using exchange