WebBrowser Control ScrollBar
Author Message
 WebBrowser Control ScrollBar

Hi,
  I want to get rid of the ScrollBar in WebBrowser Control. Even when my
Control is large enough to fit my document I get a disabled Vertical
Scroll Bar that I want to remove. I did use some API's to get the Hwnd
for the webBrowser control but could not get the ScrollBars to
disappear. Any ideas??
Tx
Vicky

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WebBrowser Control ScrollBar
I assume that you are writing the HTML to display....

in this case...put SCROLL = "no" in the BODY tag of each page you don't want
a scrollbar for!.

Rob

Quote:

> Hi,
>   I want to get rid of the ScrollBar in WebBrowser Control. Even when my
> Control is large enough to fit my document I get a disabled Vertical
> Scroll Bar that I want to remove. I did use some API's to get the Hwnd
> for the webBrowser control but could not get the ScrollBars to
> disappear. Any ideas??
> Tx
> Vicky

Tue, 09 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WebBrowser Control ScrollBar
IE5 ignores that parameter Scroll="no" the only way to get around it is
to use a child page.  and put the scroll="no" in that page.
this seriously hampers people who want their page to start out without
a scrollbar but isn't a big deal if you are just linking to a page
where you don't want a scroll bar.

Quote:
> I assume that you are writing the HTML to display....

> in this case...put SCROLL = "no" in the BODY tag of each page you
don't want
> a scrollbar for!.

> Rob

Quote:
> > Hi,
> >   I want to get rid of the ScrollBar in WebBrowser Control. Even
when my
> > Control is large enough to fit my document I get a disabled Vertical
> > Scroll Bar that I want to remove. I did use some API's to get the
Hwnd
> > for the webBrowser control but could not get the ScrollBars to
> > disappear. Any ideas??
> > Tx
> > Vicky

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 07 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. WebBrowser Control - ScrollBar

2. Setting Scrollbar size in WebBrowser control.

3. Remove scrollbar from webbrowser control

4. Scrollbar on WebBrowser control

5. WebBrowser scrollbar

6. Webbrowser scrollbar...

7. webbrowser scrollbar question

8. Testing Webbrowser scrollbar

9. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

10. Flash Scrollbar or Change Scrollbar Color

11. When the Treeview scrollbar moves the FlexGrid Scrollbar should also move

12. Button Control, action similar to that of Scrollbar Button example needed