Help uploading a binary file from vb to Webserver via HTTP
Author Message
 Help uploading a binary file from vb to Webserver via HTTP
Hello

I am really struggling to get a graphic file from VB to IIS using the
WinInet DLL's.  Text Files no problem, but binary data is giving me a real
problem.

Can someone point me in the right direction with some code.

Thanks
Darrin Baggs

Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:03:21 GMT

1. Datei Upload per HTTP / File upload via HTTP

2. See how to upload a file via http from a vb program

3. How to upload binary files using HTTP

4. How to Upload Binary file using HTTP

5. File Upload via HTTP.

6. Upload File via HTTP?

7. Upload file via HTTP

8. upload file via http

9. File upload from a vb.net client to a webserver

10. Uploading a textfile to webserver via VB5 + Winsock (No 3rd Party OCXs)

11. File upload from VB 6 to ASP file using http form post

12. Upload via HTTP