Help with VB CGI and MS Access
Author Message
 Help with VB CGI and MS Access

Hi All

I've recently written a CGI script in VB5 which handles writing data from an
HTML form to a MS Access database.

It's all perfectly okay on my NT server - but on the target NT it comes up
with the following error:

"ActiveX component can't create object or return reference to this object"

Does anyone know what this means?

I think it may be with some missing or incompatible DLLs.....

Please help!

Sat, 23 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Complex WebSite/Win CGI/VB/MS Access Query Help Needed

2. Complex WebSite/Win CGI/VB/MS Access Query Help Needed

3. accessing MS access database using VB&CGI

4. Linking MS Access via CGI in VB

5. VB+MS Access+CGI

6. VB for CGI to MS-Access?

7. Help with VB CGI & MS Aceess

8. Help with CGI VB and Access

9. MS Access via CGI, book?

10. A basic example of VB4 CGI to query a MS-access DB

11. Please help in VB 4.0 trying to access MS access 7.0 forms and reports

12. MsAccess-VB-CGI-MS IIS 3.0-NT 4.0 Server