About MSInet.ocx
Author Message
 About MSInet.ocx

Hello everyone,

Has anyone have a problem with using MSInet.ocx file. I have a project use
MsInet.ocx file and it works fine until I unload the application. What I get
is a Dr Watson and I just don't know how to debug it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Gary

Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 About MSInet.ocx
What IE and VB version, you using??

If you using IE5, update IE5.0 -> IE5.1

- Jani

Quote:

>Hello everyone,

>Has anyone have a problem with using MSInet.ocx file. I have a project use
>MsInet.ocx file and it works fine until I unload the application. What I
get
>is a Dr Watson and I just don't know how to debug it.

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSINET.OCX and MSWINSCK.OCX....Please help!

2. Trouble Installing an ActiveX control (MSINET.OCX)

3. Where to get WScript.exe or Msinet.ocx?

4. MSINET.OCX

5. Please Help - System Errors with MSINET.OCX

6. Using the INet control (msinet.ocx) in Excel

7. MSINET.OCX: how to compile a running exe?

8. FTP - INET Control - MSINET.OCX suddenly stopped working

9. MSINET.OCX

10. msinet.ocx (VB5 SP3) doesn't work for FTP

11. MSINET.OCX and VB 5

12. Execute method with POST using MSINET.OCX