Internet Explorer Full Screen
Author Message
 Internet Explorer Full Screen

I want Internet Explorer ( 4.0 +) go to Full Screen Mode.
How can I accomplish this from within my Source Code ?
Or can you give me some command line parameters for doing just this?

thanks,

Aalderd Bouwman

Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Internet Explorer Full Screen
If your VB program is driving Ie4 via Automation, use the FullScreen
Property (boolean).

Barry Evans
Canberra, Australia
----------------------------

I want Internet Explorer ( 4.0 +) go to Full Screen Mode.
How can I accomplish this from within my Source Code ?
Or can you give me some command line parameters for doing just this?

thanks,

Aalderd Bouwman

Sat, 23 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Full-screen Explorer?

2. how to capture screen data from internet explorer

3. Internet Explorer splash screen

4. Full screen with full-size active-x control problem

5. Full screen with full-size active-x control problem

6. OffScreen image/screen pages/full screen management/multimedia

7. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

8. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

9. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

10. Capture Screen in DirectX full screen application

11. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

12. BLOCK Internet Explorer or Explorer