Store asp result on server
Author Message
 Store asp result on server

Hello everybody,

How can I store the result of an asp page on the server. In fact I'm making
a application that generate a html page from Forms and display it to the
browser. Can I store the result on my server with an .html file in order to
allow another visitors to browse it ?

Regards,

Fran?ois

Thu, 11 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Store asp result on server
Hello everybody,

How can I store the result of an asp page on the server. In fact I'm making
a application that generate a html page from Forms and display it to the
browser. Can I store the result on my server with an .html file in order to
allow another visitors to browse it ?

Regards,

Fran?ois

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to write an asp script storing the result from a query in a CSV text

2. How to write an asp script storing the result from a query in a CSV text

3. Getting SQL SERVER Stored Procedure results from Visual Basic

4. how to store the results of ping into sql server

5. Help Retrieve Result From Store Procedure (SQL Server 2000)

6. ASP.net VB.Net Stored Procedures in SQL Server

7. SQL Server Stored Procedures from ASP

8. accessing SQL Server 7 stored procedure from asp

9. HELP - ASP Calling SQL Server Stored procedure

10. Store an SQL result to a variable??

11. Results of Stored Procedure in Subform?

12. How to Bind A Manipulated Result rows of a Stored Procedure to a Data Grid