Nubee Needs Help I.E. Current http Address
Author Message
 Nubee Needs Help I.E. Current http Address

You can have the browser to load a page by
Hyperlink.NavigateTo ' http://www.*-*-*.com/ "

Are they any way to tell what is the current  I.E. 3 or 4  http:// address
is

Thanks For The Help,
--
Phil Chapman, Jr.

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Nubee Needs Help I.E. Current http Address
Is this "browser" a browser control, or are you using JavaScript/VBScript?

If the latter, use the window.location object.

If the former, use [WebBrowser1].LocationURL

Best regards,
Jon Davis

"Frontpage 98 or Notepad?  You wouldn't choose between a wrench or a
screwdriver to build a car, would you?"

>You can have the browser to load a page by
>Hyperlink.NavigateTo 'http://www.microsoft.com"

>Are they any way to tell what is the current  I.E. 3 or 4  http:// address
>is

>Thanks For The Help,
>--
>Phil Chapman, Jr.

Wed, 17 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. What is the Current Browser http address ??

2. How to get from IE the current address??

3. HELP HELP HELP, Need help, in IE Control

4. Help viewing IE's current html file

5. Help viewing IE's current html file

6. Help finding my current IP address in NT 4.0 Workstation

7. HELP: with IE address blocked

8. HELP: with IE address blocked

9. HELP: with IE address blocked

10. Help: with IE Address blocked

11. I.E. from VB 4 - Instead of a help file

12. http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu