Event Handlers in VBScript
Author Message
 Event Handlers in VBScript

I am writing a web page with some <SELECT> controls on it... so when one of
them changes I can write an event handler to change the values in some other
ones... The problem is that I can't seem to locate the (add) method for the
combos... I have remove working but neither additem or add seem be
available... is there some other name that these methods go by in VBScript?

Nick August
System Engineer

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help on event handlers and VBScript

2. Event Handler in VBScript

3. Can u do Event Handlers w/vbScript?

4. object created in workbook_open event handler disappears on exit from the event handler

5. VBScript event handlers

6. Setting VBScript event handler at run-time

7. Returning Numeric Value From VBScript Event Handler

8. VBScript globals in event handler block?

9. handling multiple events with one event handler

10. handling multiple events with a single event handler

11. event handler for preview messages

12. is it possible to make other Event Handlers?