Function to encode binary file and send by VB (mail)
Author Message
 Function to encode binary file and send by VB (mail)

Hi

I search for a function to encode a binary file to send by mail (UUEncode
or MIME).

I use VB 5 SP3.

Thanks for your help
Sorry for my bad english

Respond by email please

Mon, 12 Apr 2004 05:06:01 GMT
 Function to encode binary file and send by VB (mail)
On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:06:01 -0400, "Steeve Nadeau"

Quote:

>I search for a function to encode a binary file to send by mail (UUEncode
>or MIME).

>I use VB 5 SP3.

>Thanks for your help
>Sorry for my bad english

We have a file encoding/decoding library that we distribute with our
free SocketWrench package (it allows you to encode and decode using
either the uuencode or base64 algorithms). If you're looking for a
more 'full-blown' control to handle something like MIME compliant
email messages, we also have a MIME control as part of our commercial
SocketTools package. You can download either from our website at
http://www.catalyst.com.

David

----

Catalyst Development Corporation   | application with ActivePatch. Download
http://www.catalyst.com/           | the SDK from www.activepatch.com

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:55:22 GMT

1. Function to encode binary file and send by VB (mail)

2. Function to encode binary file and send by VB (mail)

3. function to encode POSTed data before sending?

4. encoding binary files as text (UUencode/MIME?)

5. how to url encode a binary file for posting to webserver

6. Send Mail Without Leaving Message in Sent Mail

7. Decode Encoded-word in MIME field mail using VB.net

8. Sending an e-mail + attached file with VB

9. Cannot send attachments files to Yahoo or Mail.Com from VB

10. Cannot send attachments files to Yahoo or Mail.Com from VB

11. Sending a file via e-mail using VB

12. Cannot send attachments files to Yahoo or Mail.Com from VB