how to use stock page info feed my own stock ticker
Author Message
 how to use stock page info feed my own stock ticker

On commercial stock pages like pcQuote.com, I can type in a stock
symbol, click a button, and get back an ad and the quote information I
want.

I would like to be able to automate this so that my VB program sends
it the stock symbol, and filters out the garbage I don't want to see.

I could keep track of several stocks if I had it fire off multiple
requests.

How woudl I do this using VB?
--

Wed, 15 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 how to use stock page info feed my own stock ticker

VB5 has a new function called AsyncRead. They did just this at VBITS.

Wed, 29 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 how to use stock page info feed my own stock ticker

On Sat, 12 Apr 1997 13:21:11 -0500, "Kraig Spear"

Quote:

>VB5 has a new function called AsyncRead. They did just this at VBITS.

Hmm - do you have any code for this?  I can get an http, but not an
https.
--

Sun, 03 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I get a Stock Ticker feed?

2. Looking to build a Stock/News Ticker in Vbscript/ASP/or JavaScript

3. MSIE Stock ticker ocx documentation somewhere?

4. writing a stock type ticker

5. Looking to build a Stock/News Ticker in Vbscript/ASP/or JavaScript

6. Stock Market Ticker Query

7. stock ticker control

8. stock ticker control

9. Information on MS Stock Ticker

10. Stock Ticker Control?

11. Stock Ticker control

12. How do you use IE Stock Ticker component?