Page breaks in reports
Author Message
 Page breaks in reports

How can I in Visual Basic 6 include a pagebreak on the spot where I want.
For example I want to sort something on Officenumber, and everytime I have a
new officenumber I should take a new page. I used the data report in
Microsoft Visual Basic.

Thanks for reading

Stijn

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 00:38:25 GMT
 Page breaks in reports
Oh so many newgroups!!!!

DONT CROSS POST. DONT MULTI POST

Pick a newsgroup that is suitable and post there.

I mean, what has this question got to do with addins, controlcreation, or
any of the other newsgroups that have fallen off the end of the address bar?

Set a group header on office number and set the ForcePageBreak property of
the group!

Quote:
> How can I in Visual Basic 6 include a pagebreak on the spot where I want.
> For example I want to sort something on Officenumber, and everytime I have
> new officenumber I should take a new page. I used the data report in
> Microsoft Visual Basic.

> Thanks for reading

> Stijn

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 03:42:24 GMT

1. Programming Page Breaks in Reports

2. Page break on reports

3. VB6 - page breaks in reports with ADO

4. Page break on reports

5. Page breaks in reports

6. Page Breaks in HTML when printing a report from IE

7. page break in crystal reports

8. Data Report - Page Break

9. Crystal Reports Page Breaking?

10. Cristal Reports and Page breaks