Web Browser control - problem loading ActiveX controls
Author Message
 Web Browser control - problem loading ActiveX controls

I have a VB5 app which uses a web browser control that allows users to
navigate through HTML pages which I created.  I am using activeX
controls(ssdbcCombos, ssdbGrid) on some of my pages.
After loading the page I loop through the controls and dynamically populate
those which need to be.  The problem I have found is that if the activex
control is not in the visible portion of the web browser control(meaning
you would have to scroll down to see it), I get an error "Invalid property
array index" when trying to set the ssdbgrid.row property.  If I place the
control where it is visible it does not give me an error and all is fine.
Is this something I have to deal with or is there a solution?

Also I have not found a way to trap keystrokes from within the web browser
control anybody know a way to do so?

Thanks in advance

Ian Grant
Systems Consultant

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't load ActiveX control in web browser

2. Can't load ActiveX control in web browser

3. W2K Doesn't Load ActiveX Control But W98 and WXP Do Load ActiveX Control Correctly

4. Problems loading ActiveX controls in web applications

6. getting a complete load of wed page in web browser control

7. getting a complete load of wed page in web browser control

9. Internet Explorer Web Browser ActiveX control on Resize event

10. Resizing ActiveX-Control in Web-Browser

11. ActiveX control/ Web browser application

12. ActiveX Web Browser Control