Delays when using ITC in VB6
Author Message
 Delays when using ITC in VB6

Using the ITC to transmit a file to an FTP server.  All the transfer stuff
happens nicely, but when I exit the subform the transfer is run from there
is a delay that interestingly enough corresponds to the .RequestTimeout
value.  It seems like I don't know how to actually get the control to end
it's session.  Here is what I have tried:

In the Form_Unload event, I included the following commands individually,
none of which seemed to work:

Inet1.Execute , "close"
Inet1.Execute , "quit"
Inet1.Cancel

In the State_Changed event, I used the same three methods as above when the
state was icResponseCompleted.  Some of these also included one of the above
commands in Form_Unload, and sometimes these were commented out.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to tell ITC "OK, you're done now -
you don't have to do anything any more, so shut yourself down"

TIA

Scott Smith
Michigan State University
Human Resource Information Systems

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 04:00:00 GMT

1. VB6.0 ITC problem!

2. Spaces in filenames using ITC and PUT

3. DLL component using ITC

4. Spaces in filenames using ITC and PUT method

5. Spaces in filenames using ITC and PUT

6. Ascii Transfer using ITC

7. Get ftp directory listing using ITC

8. Upload files using HTTP and ITC

9. ITC PUT using HTTP ot HTTPS

10. HELP: Using FTP (either Wininet API or ITC)

11. HELP: Using FTP (either Wininet API or ITC)

12. Sending a delayed email and have the time sent at the delayed time