VB access to Outlook Express?
Author Message
 VB access to Outlook Express?

Can anyone tell me how to access Outlook Express in Visual Basic?

Thanks,

Steve Ricketts

Fri, 09 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB access to Outlook Express?
Hi,

Through the MAPI controls.  You also need to set OE to be the default
simple mapi client on your computer.

Hope this helps!

Shawn

Quote:

> Can anyone tell me how to access Outlook Express in Visual Basic?

> Thanks,

> Steve Ricketts

Fri, 09 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB access to Outlook Express?
Thanks!  That helped a lot.  However, I would also like to change the
default MsgOrigAddress, MsgOrigDisplayName, Password, and UserName as you
would enter in the Accounts, Properties section to setup a Mail Account.
This doesn't seem to be available from MAPI.

Do  you know where I can access those properties?

Thanks for your help!

Steve Ricketts

Quote:

>Hi,

>Through the MAPI controls.  You also need to set OE to be the default
>simple mapi client on your computer.

>Hope this helps!

>Shawn

>> Can anyone tell me how to access Outlook Express in Visual Basic?

>> Thanks,

>> Steve Ricketts

Fri, 09 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating mail accounts for Outlook/Outlook Express using VB

2. VB Using Outlook Express to Outlook

3. Sending Access data to Outlook Express

4. Error sending report via Access / Outlook Express

5. E-mail from Access to Outlook Express

6. Access to Outlook Express

7. Access Outlook Express Mail File (dbx and mbx)

8. How to access outlook express address book programatically?

9. outlook express (sending email in access)

10. Access Outlook 2000/Express Inbox Folder over Mapi

11. e-mail by outlook express from Access

12. Outlook express and access