WebBrowser and Internet Transfer Control
Author Message
 WebBrowser and Internet Transfer Control

Does anyone know if its possible to use the WebBrowser control
or the Internet Transfer Control from within Excel 95?

I can create references to the ocx and oca files but can't seem to
figure out anyway to make use of the controls themselves.

Thanks in Advance

Rob Reynolds

Tue, 30 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WebBrowser and Internet Transfer Control
Hi Rob,

if you got a reference you can call the objects methods
and access its properties.

They are listed in the InetSDK.

HTH

Thomas

rob reynolds schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:
>Does anyone know if its possible to use the WebBrowser control
>or the Internet Transfer Control from within Excel 95?

>I can create references to the ocx and oca files but can't seem to
>figure out anyway to make use of the controls themselves.

>Thanks in Advance

>Rob Reynolds

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. validating user with webbrowser or internet transfer control

2. validating user with webbrowser or internet transfer control

3. validating user with webbrowser or internet transfer control

4. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

5. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

6. Internet Transfer Control stalls transfer abruptly

7. Setting transfer type in Internet Transfer Control

8. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

9. HOWTO: Securely transfer a file using the Internet Transfer Control

10. Internet Internet Transfer control

11. Disconnecting for Internet After Using Internet Transfer Control

12. FTP control (Internet Transfer Control)