Retrieve mail class
Author Message
 Retrieve mail class

Hi
Does anyone know how I can retrieve mails, from VB.NET. I
have to read the mails but the mails must not be deleted
on the server.
I can't find any classes that could do the work for me.

Regards
Michael, Denmark

Sat, 21 May 2005 06:50:16 GMT
 Retrieve mail class
This is a VB 'classic' newsgroup.

Please ask .NET question in newsgroups with "dotnet" in their names; the
*.vb.* groups are for VB6 and earlier. If you don't see the *.dotnet.*
groups on your news server, connect directly to the Microsoft server:
msnews.microsoft.com.

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

| Hi
| Does anyone know how I can retrieve mails, from VB.NET. I
| have to read the mails but the mails must not be deleted
| on the server.
| I can't find any classes that could do the work for me.
|
| Regards
| Michael, Denmark

Sat, 21 May 2005 07:10:00 GMT

1. How to retrieve mail header programmatically?

2. Retrieve Email Address From Returned Mail

3. Retrieving mail from folder, using JScript

4. Q: How to retrieve client data and send via mail

5. retrieve email id of the newly arrived mail.

6. Retrieve a list of e-mail accounts

7. problem in retrieving e-mail address through VB

8. Retrieving information from outlook mail messages

9. Retrieving the list of selected mails

10. Programmatically Retrieving New Mail from Server

11. Retrieve name of Function, Sub, Class, Property etc from within that item during runtime

12. Winsock to retrieve IMAP mail: How?