SOAP and rope
Author Message
 SOAP and rope

have a little problem with the vb soap-toolkit-example.

always when i try to
connect to the server (to get the sdl), i get an error message:
LoadServicesDescription = False.

my server is running correctly. i can access the xml-file with my browser, and
also with a local perl programm. i also can call a function from the server from
that perl programm and i get the right soap-response.

can anyone help me?

thanks!
.

Fri, 09 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. SOAP and rope

2. SOAP and rope

3. XML SOAP Message to Java Based SOAP Interface (Java Servlet)

4. Translation of a SOAP Envelope - Visual Basic/SOAP Toolkit to Java/Apache

5. At the end of my rope.......WinNT....

6. At the end of my rope.......WinNT....

7. At the end of my rope.......WinNT....

8. At the end of my rope.......WinNT....

9. Reading XML / SOAP response from call to a Web Service

10. XML/SOAP import to Outlook Contacts (personal) folder

11. outlook automation problem when using MS SOAP

12. Cannot deploy SOAP Client - HELP!