how to use vb launch ie.exe & open an url each time
Author Message
 how to use vb launch ie.exe & open an url each time

how to use vb launch ie.exe & open an url each time
I am trying to use VB to program a simple code :
launch internet explorer and open an url each time.

I know how to call ie.exe, but how to load a web page
like call ie.exe/http:\\www.abc.com\1.htm
call ie.exe/http:\\www.abc.com\10.htm

anybody can help will be much appreciated.

Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:22:01 GMT
 how to use vb launch ie.exe & open an url each time
this will work:

Shell ("explorer http://test.com")

Peter.

Quote:
> how to use vb launch ie.exe & open an url each time
> I am trying to use VB to program a simple code :
> launch internet explorer and open an url each time.

> I know how to call ie.exe, but how to load a web page
> like call ie.exe/http:\\www.abc.com\1.htm
> call ie.exe/http:\\www.abc.com\10.htm

> anybody can help will be much appreciated.

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:06:58 GMT

1. how to use vb launch ie.exe & open an url each time

2. how to use vb launch ie.exe & open an url each time

3. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

4. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

5. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

6. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

7. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

8. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

9. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

10. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

11. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

12. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time