Help as to why my ActiveX control won't download thru IE
Author Message
 Help as to why my ActiveX control won't download thru IE

Hello, all.  I've created a VB app. as an ActiveX control.  Of course it
runs fine thru IE on the development machine, but when I try to access the
HTML page on a different  computer, the progress bar shows the .cab file is
downloading, but then I get the dreaded gray box.

Please help

Ross

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 01:03:09 GMT
 Help as to why my ActiveX control won't download thru IE
Check your security setting in IE and have the control signed.

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 02:11:48 GMT
 Help as to why my ActiveX control won't download thru IE
Also, if you have the "Require License" box checked in project properties
make sure you have a valid .lpk license file that the browser can see.
--mk

Quote:
> Hello, all.  I've created a VB app. as an ActiveX control.  Of course it
> runs fine thru IE on the development machine, but when I try to access the
> HTML page on a different  computer, the progress bar shows the .cab file
is
> downloading, but then I get the dreaded gray box.

> Please help

> Ross

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 02:31:55 GMT

1. ActiveX control won't download

2. ActiveX control won't download

3. IE won't mind its own business debugging activex control

4. Custom ActiveX control won't show in IE browser under Windows 95 on other computers

5. Why Won't my ActiveX Control run(Sometimes)

6. ActiveX wont deploy to Win 2K - why, Why WHY

7. activeX won't download, even though security set to low

8. VB5 ActiveX Doc Won't Download. HELPPPPP

9. ActiveX DLL won't close from IE

10. IE 5 workstation won't show ActiveX

11. Why won't my ActiveX Document Work?

12. HELP: ActiveX Control won't show up in Browser