No dependencies for shdocvw.dll, setup fails to register shdocvw.dll
Author Message
 No dependencies for shdocvw.dll, setup fails to register shdocvw.dll

I can't get the distributed version to setup on another machine.  When I run
the setup wizard it reports that there are no dependencies found for
shdocvw.dll.  If I ignore it ane produce the setup files, running them on a
target machine it won't register  shdocvw.dll and there is no browser
functionality for the application.  I can't find any mention of a
VB5setup.inf entry or a .dep file for this control in any of the online
documentation.

Hep!

Hal

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. SHDOCVW.DLL dependencies?

2. Trouble registering shdocvw.dll

3. SHDOCVW.DLL not registered

4. Problem registering Shdocvw.dll

5. SHDOCVW.DLL incorrectly registered?

6. SHDOCVW.DLL registering problem

7. problems registering shdocvw.dll

8. Problem registering SHDOCVW.DLL

9. SHDOCVW.DLL gives error registering component

10. SHDOCVW.DLL gives error registering component

11. trying to register shdocvw.dll

12. registering problems (SHDOCVW.DLL)