How to disable the scrollbars from webbrowser control...
Author Message
 How to disable the scrollbars from webbrowser control...

Please. i need disable scrollbar from webbrowser control, i can do this in a
new window called inside the html document with the follow command:
window.open("http://localhost/page1.html", "name1", scrollbard=no",
"resizable=yes", "height= 120", "width=80")

But i don't know how to disable the scrollbars in a VB application with a
webbrowser control.

Thanks in advance.

--
Ing. Luis Armando Crdenas Florido
Microsistemas Californianos S.A. de C.V.

Mon, 02 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to Disable ScrollBars in WebBrowser

2. How to Disable ScrollBars in WebBrowser

3. Remove ScrollBars from WebBrowser control

4. Help - Hiding Scrollbars from WebBrowser Control.

5. Webbrowser control remove scrollbars

6. Remove ScrollBars from WebBrowser control

7. turn off scrollbars in webbrowser control ??

8. Scrollbars in WebBrowser control

9. Browser control - Disable scrollbars?

10. Browser control - Disable scrollbars?

11. How do I disable the right mouse button over the webbrowser control ?How do I disable the right mouse button over the webbrowser control ?

12. disable right click of WebBrowser control