Problem in displaying control in HTML - Please help me
Author Message
 Problem in displaying control in HTML - Please help me

Hello everybody,

   I have developed a very small activex control, which has a listbox
and label. And using object tag and codebase I kept in a html. It works
fine on my machine . The problem  is that in some machines in the
network it works fine it downloads and displays the control, but same
control is not working in other machines, it asks for download
confirmation and  it shows bthe Red cross button, I see that the file is
copied into Temporary internet folder but it's not registered in the
registry.

 Can somebody  guide me .

Thanks
Swarna

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem in displaying control in HTML - Please help me
A previous version may have been downloaded and wiped from the HD.  Look in
'downloaded program files' and see if the control is in there.  Are you
using version numbers in your codebase tag or the associated .inf file (if
you're using cabs)?

Steve

Quote:
> Hello everybody,

>    I have developed a very small activex control, which has a listbox
> and label. And using object tag and codebase I kept in a html. It works
> fine on my machine . The problem  is that in some machines in the
> network it works fine it downloads and displays the control, but same
> control is not working in other machines, it asks for download
> confirmation and  it shows bthe Red cross button, I see that the file is
> copied into Temporary internet folder but it's not registered in the
> registry.

>  Can somebody  guide me .

> Thanks
> Swarna

Mon, 04 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

2. Please help me with this HTML-Scripting problem

3. searching for HTML Display Control and RTF Control

4. please help re activex controls on HTML

5. Please help - problem with displaying database text fields in CR6

6. PLEASE HELP - 8.5 viewer control downloads but displays NO data

7. Displaying help from HTML Help (*.CHM) File

8. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

9. Problems using CommonDialog Control with new HTML help files

10. Data Grid Control display problem - urgent help required

11. Cloning problem -- please please please help

12. Control to display an HTML file