Wondering if VB is a good language to learn
Author Message
 Wondering if VB is a good language to learn

I am in the process of deciding on which MS Certification to prepare for.  I
was told that Arch 1 , Arch 2, with the electives VB5(6) and SQL would be a
good combination. Anyone have any feedback? Also what does the future look like
for VB programmers?  Thank you very much.

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Wondering if VB is a good language to learn

->I am in the process of deciding on which MS Certification to prepare for.  I
->was told that Arch 1 , Arch 2, with the electives VB5(6) and SQL would be a
->good combination. Anyone have any feedback? Also what does the future look like
->for VB programmers?  Thank you very much.

VB is an excellent choice.  VB is extrememely easy to use and offers alot of power, especially in the database
development area.  If you think you will be working in systems that involved database management you cant go wrong with
VB.

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Wondering if VB is a good language to learn

Hello Friend,

MCSD Certification is good and just to let you know Microsoft is introducing the
new curriculum for MCSD in September which will include VB6.0 where you will have
to give 3 core exams and 1 elective exam. You can either wait for this new course
or do the current MCSD course.

Visual Basic has an excellent future and is opening new horizons in developing
applications.

Visual Basic 6.0 is another great legendary development tool from Micrsoft.

You can find the details of the new course etc. at " www.microsoft.com/train_cert
on this page click on the "MCP" link.

hope this helps making your choice.
All the Best

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Wondering if VB is a good language to learn

VB Rules!!!

Quote:

> I am in the process of deciding on which MS Certification to prepare for.  I
> was told that Arch 1 , Arch 2, with the electives VB5(6) and SQL would be a
> good combination. Anyone have any feedback? Also what does the future look like
> for VB programmers?  Thank you very much.

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

2. I am looking for the best book for learning VB.

3. Is VB a good language to learn?

4. Which is the best language to learn?

5. Which is the best language to learn?

6. Which is the best language to learn?

7. best language to learn directX

8. I am editing a premade .dot and wonder how to set date where I want it

9. Learning first language: VB or JAVA?

10. I am new and interested in learning VB

11. Best learning strategy for learning web database prog.

12. Any good learning sites for a VB Beginner