Pass username and pass to web page...
Author Message
 Pass username and pass to web page...

Good day.
I am using the Internet control (web browser) in an internal application.
I automatically open a page, and would like to be able to pass the username
and password to that page.
(In IE, it is labeled "Please type your username and password"..the standard
dialog.)

Has anyone any information on whether or not this functionality is
available?

Thanks for your time.

Scott

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 22:52:08 GMT
 Pass username and pass to web page...

Quote:
> Good day.
> I am using the Internet control (web browser) in an internal application.
> I automatically open a page, and would like to be able to pass the username
> and password to that page.
> (In IE, it is labeled "Please type your username and password"..the standard
> dialog.)

> Has anyone any information on whether or not this functionality is
> available?

> Thanks for your time.

When you open the url, use the following format

--
Godfather
--------------------

Mon, 02 Feb 2004 05:40:14 GMT

1. Pass Username and Password to a Web page

2. pass a form from web page to web page

3. pass a form from web page to web page

4. passing variable argument list from web page to web service (is it possible)

5. Passing Web Pages as a Body in an email

6. How do I pass an image to an ActiveX control in a web page

7. Passing variables from web page contents to VB6

8. Passing Data from VB App Text Box to a Web Page Text Box

9. [newbie] passing a property value from a web page

10. How to Open MSWord and Pass text from a web page

11. passing variables from 1 web page to the next

12. Solution: Passing variables between web pages