Microsoft DOM doesn't support schema's
Author Message
 Microsoft DOM doesn't support schema's

I have an XML document that includes a schema.

When I load the XML Document into the DOM using
an MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument object,
I don't get the schema information in the definition
member for the elements of the DOM.

Has anyone run into this problem?
Any workarounds?
What's the latest word on the problem from Microsoft?

You can email me at

Thanks in Advance
Rob

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. class doesn't support automation or doesn't support expected interface

2. Class doesn't support Automation or does not support expected interface (Error 430)

3. Object doesn't support this property or method : 'DTSGlobalVariables(...).Value.Open

4. Microsoft VB doesn't know how to talk to Microsoft FoxPro

5. Microsoft VB doesn't know how to talk to Microsoft FoxPro

6. Microsoft's KB Q113236 Doesn't work

7. fRefreshLinks Doesn't work if path doesn't exist

8. oMailItem.SaveAs doesn't support ???

9. Object doesn't support this property/method??????

10. Object doesn't support this property or method

11. Object doesn't support this property or method

12. Object doesn't support this property or method