WebBrowser Control and PivotTable component
Author Message
 WebBrowser Control and PivotTable component

Has anyone experienced a problem with hosting a PivotTable control in a
webbrowser control hosted in a VB application?

My very simple test application has a command button that opens a form that
contains only the web browser control. The code loads a page, PivotTest.htm,
that contains the browser control upon startup. I have discovered that if I
display the FieldList of the PivotTable control and perform some function
with it, like drag a field to the pivot table, that after shutting down the
form with the web browser control on it about 30 seconds later moving the
mouse over the form with the command button causes a GPF.

I am using Office 2000 SR1 and I have tried the test on Windows NT 4.0 with
SP6 and Windows 2000.  The VB application was built with VB 6.0 SP3 and the
browser is IE 5.01.

Has anyone else run into the problem or can they confirm this.  I have not
been able to find any KB article that verifies the problem or provides a
workaround.

Thank you,

Jim

Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. WebBrowser Control and PivotTable component

2. WebBrowser component update to different component...

3. Microsoft PivotTable - PivotChart Office Controls

4. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

5. WebBrowser component and Menu Bar

6. How to add the "webbrowser" component

7. How to SAVE html document, retrieved with WebBrowser component

8. Printing and the WebBrowser Component

9. WebBrowser component and JavaScript

10. WebBrowser component question

11. WebBrowser Component

12. Dyamicly create webpage with webbrowser component.